In this post, we will present the key information regarding gray concrete stain. Making the best choice when looking to acquire a gray concrete stain is not simple, so we hope that you will make use of this information to make a informed selection.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best gray concrete stain to buy?
- 2 Best Gray Concrete Stain Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Gray Concrete Stain
- 5 Buy Gray Concrete Stain Online
- 5.1 Decorative Concrete Stain. Industrial Quality, Eco-Friendly & Deep Penetrating. 18 Colors. Samples, How-to Videos & Customer Service Available. Indoor/Outdoor use. (4 oz Sample, Antique Gray)
- 5.2 Concrete Stain Concentrate Just Add Water, User & Eco-Friendly Semi-Transparent Professional Grade Cement Stain, Concrete Resurrection Brand (8 Ounce, Charcoal)
- 5.3 BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Acid Stain - Graphite Gray (Dark Charcoal Brown) - 1 Gallon - Step 2
- 5.4 Gray Concrete Stain Concentrate 4 oz. Makes 20 Ounces of Water-Based Acrylic Stain
- 5.5 INSL-X CST230809A-01 TuffCrete Waterborne Acrylic Concrete Stain Paint, 1 Gallon, Gray Pearl
- 5.6 Surecrete EcoStain Water-Based Concrete Stain - 32 Ounce Concentrate (Titanium Gray)
- 5.7 KILZ L378701 Interior/Exterior Slip-Resistant Decorative Concrete Paint, 1 Gallon, Gray
- 5.8 Rust-Oleum 247162 RockSolid Semi-Transparent Concrete Stain Spray, 15 oz, Earth Brown
- 5.9 KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- 5.10 KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
- 6 Best Gray Concrete Stain 2022
What is the best gray concrete stain to buy?
Here is the best selected item of other clients buying products related to gray concrete stain. For further possibilities, look at our catalog of Gray Concrete Stain or use the search box.
You can use the knowledge of people that have already bought gray concrete stain to find out more details about its outcomes. Keep reading to find out the top seller products and what the other individuals have to state on them.
Best Gray Concrete Stain Reviews
Take a look at the next videos to learn more details on gray concrete stain and make an educated selection.
Press the right upper side to see more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Gray Concrete Stain, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers right now, bookmark this page and come back in a couple of days. Price and availability change quickly.
Buy Gray Concrete Stain Online
Decorative Concrete Stain. Industrial Quality, Eco-Friendly & Deep Penetrating. 18 Colors. Samples, How-to Videos & Customer Service Available. Indoor/Outdoor use. (4 oz Sample, Antique Gray)
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE Concrete Stain. Easy to apply on DAMP concrete. Safe for Indoor/Outdoor use - UV Stable. Questions? Email us at Questions@uDoItCoatings.com.
- ORDER SAMPLE FIRST to test color & surface porosity. Products CANNOT be returned once opened. Color varies with amount used – 400 sq ft per gal.
- Some people only use Stain. For best results (since concrete varies) - ETCH, STAIN, SEAL. Do entire project in one day!
- STEP #1 - Etch concrete using ECO PREP & CLEAN - Copy/Paste this LINK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C6D1BX4?ref=myi_title_dp
- STEP #3 - Seal with CLEAR ACRYLIC SEALER - Copy/Paste this LINK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CDBRVB1?ref=myi_title_dp
Concrete Stain Concentrate Just Add Water, User & Eco-Friendly Semi-Transparent Professional Grade Cement Stain, Concrete Resurrection Brand (8 Ounce, Charcoal)
- Tile marked "A" represents a 1 coat application
- Tile marked "B" represents a 2 coat application
- 8 oz
- Concentrated - yields 40 - 72oz of “ready to use” stain
- Covers about 65 Sq. FT.
BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Acid Stain - Graphite Gray (Dark Charcoal Brown) - 1 Gallon - Step 2
- Step 2 of 4 in Concrete Acid Stain Process; Cost effective; LEED Compliant; Maintenance free
- Easy to apply; No complex mixing required; Do not use Muriatic Acid to Prep
- Mottled, marbled and varied appearance; make your concrete your own
- Covers 200 to 400 square feet depending on number of coats
- Please note no concrete is the same so outcomes maybe different; Contact for Support
Gray Concrete Stain Concentrate 4 oz. Makes 20 Ounces of Water-Based Acrylic Stain
- No dangerous acid or solvent to deal with
- 20 stain colors to choose from - Interior Exterior
- Low odor, Fast air-drying, Fast delivery, NO Red Label, Low VOC.
- Compatible with solvent and water-based 1 and 2-component sealers like urethanes, acrylics and epoxy
- Shipping Refund: $5.00 back on 3 bottles, $10.00 back on 5 bottles.
INSL-X CST230809A-01 TuffCrete Waterborne Acrylic Concrete Stain Paint, 1 Gallon, Gray Pearl
- Acrylic concrete, stucco, and brick paint coating designed for application to interior or exterior, vertical, or horizontal masonry surfaces
- Can be applied in one coat, as a stain; or two coats for an opaque finish
- Non fading, fast drying concrete stains with durable finish that resists detergents, oils, grease, & scrubbing
- 300 - 400 square foot coverage per gallon
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces
- Do not apply when material temperature is above 90 °F (32 °C)
Surecrete EcoStain Water-Based Concrete Stain - 32 Ounce Concentrate (Titanium Gray)
- Water-Based Semi-Transparent Concrete Stain
KILZ L378701 Interior/Exterior Slip-Resistant Decorative Concrete Paint, 1 Gallon, Gray
- Breathe new life into your concrete surfaces with KILZ interior/exterior decorative concrete paint formulated for driveways, garages, pool decks, patios & porches
- Easy to apply concrete paint fills in hairline cracks and stands up to hot tires, dirt and grease
- Slip-resistant surface is ideal for pool decks and walkways
- Important: must apply this product with a 1/4 inch adhesive roller cover. One gallon covers about 50 sq. Ft. With 2 coats. Shake the can before use
- Durable, protective finish enhances the look of concrete surfaces
Rust-Oleum 247162 RockSolid Semi-Transparent Concrete Stain Spray, 15 oz, Earth Brown
- Creates a marbleized look and vibrant color on concrete surfaces for a unique, rugged appearance
- Penetrating water-based formula is easy to use and cleans with soap and water
- Dries to touch in 1 hour and covers 12-16 sq. ft. per can
- Ideal for both adding accents to large items, concrete touch ups, and small statuary projects
- Any-angle spray technology allows the can to be sprayed in any direction, even upside down
KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a Satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Slate Gray with a Satin finish.
- Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete. Viscosity - 90 - 100 KU. Volume Solids - 31%. Weight Solids - 41%
KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
- This high-quality, Acrylic latex water-base interior/exterior paint offers excellent hiding properties with great adhesion and water repellency on textured interior and exterior surfaces
- This self-priming paint offers a mildew resistant finish on properly prepared smooth, Rough and textured masonry, drywall, stucco, and brick surfaces
- It is alkali-resistant up to ph 12.0, easy to apply, and cleans up with soap and water
- This formula is designed to accentuate all textured surfaces while achieving a natural look
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ interior/exterior concrete, brick, and tile paint in Gray with a flat finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances
After seeing the best Gray Concrete Stain 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Gray Concrete Stain 2022
These are the new Gray Concrete Stain releases available. Will the best Gray Concrete Stain 2022 be among them?
- Gray Out Concrete Cleaner
- Concrete Stain And Sealer
- Concrete Acid Stain
- Eagle Concrete Stain
- Valspar Concrete Stain
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.