TESTING DIY HOMEMADE CONCRETE WEIGHTS $10 A PAIR – WORTH IT??
Subscribe for more videos on all things garage gym.
Note: (reinforced w wire) First Set was w Two Wires ( The one that broke)
( Reinforced w Rebar) Second Set was dropped on the grass and then concrete ( solid)
Overall I was impressed with their performance,
I don’t see concrete weights being practical for most people because they will slowly break over time and create dust, for a garage, it’s not ideal. However for outdoor usage these are perfect for setting up an outdoor strongman setup.
Rough Estimate of Cost Below:
Rebar from Home Depot – 4 for $5
90lbs bag of High Strength Concrete – $5
Total – $10 per pair of 45lb weights
PLUS THE MOLD of course…
Also other tools ( some might have them already)
Concrete Mixing Tub
Hot Glute Gun
Follow us on Social Media
– Instagram: @garagegymfanatics
– Molds Provided by – @cavemanweights
– Facebook: @garagegymfanatics
– Website garagegymfantics.com ( Underconstruction)
Video Shot by Scott Taki
Edited by Me
- Homemade Concrete Barbell – DIY Weights
- How To Make Homemade Concrete Dumbbells – Diy Cement Weights
- How to Make a Concrete Sidewalk – Do It Yourself
- DIY LED Lamp with a CONCRETE base (Controlled it with A Mobile App)
- How To Make A Concrete Countertop, It's Easier Than You Think
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.