Pouring concrete lampshades #06 | DIY
This time I poured some concrete lampshades. Which was surprisingly easy and cheap. I took two plastic flower pots, two plastic children’s cups as molds, about 2.5kg concrete and some water.
A friend told me to brush the molds with canola oil to prevent the lampshades to stick to the molds. It really helped a lot and the mouldings popped right out.
It cost me less the 5,- Euro (6,- Dollar) for each lamp shade (incl. molds witch you can use again)
You should also wear gloves and respirator when working with concrete.
• Music by Dyalla Swain http://soundcloud.com/dyallas or http://youtube.com/dyalla
#lampshades #concrete #squarecitypieces
- All about pouring your DIY concrete countertops
- DIY Concrete Floor: Pouring Slab 3/3
- Easy DIY Concrete Room Decor
- DIY Faux Geode Concrete Containers
- DIY Concrete Clock
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.