Modern Concrete Soap Dish DIY
Today I make a modern concrete soap dish with hand tools only.
Please click here to subscribe: http://bit.ly/SubJulianDoIt
Hello! I had the idea to make my own soap dish from concrete. I tried to make it my own way and made it without borders. The soap will be kept from sliding through the wood pattern on top of the soap dish.
I hope you enjoy watching!
List of tools & supplies:
– saw (doesn’t need to be that fancy hand saw that I borrowed)
– sanding paper
– bucket and tool to mix concrete ( a old spoon will do it too)
– Tool to remove excess glue
– left over wood (base had ~8.00cm*8.00cm)
– adhesive tape
– concrete mix
– feet ( I used cuttings of hot glue sticks
– product to seal
– nice smelling Soap
Safety: Please make sure to follow safety instructions if you plan to make this project too.
Thank you very much YouTube for the Music library!
Music: Otis McDonald – “It was a great Summer”
- DIY Concrete Stool | A Dwell Made Modern DIY Project
- HomeMade Modern, Episode 8 — DIY $5 Bucket Stool
- DIY Portable Concrete Fire Pit | Modern Builds
- HomeMade Modern, Episode 15 — DIY Concrete + Wood Coffee Table
- DIY Modern Concrete Planter Box || How to Make with Limited Tools
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.