make Lightweight Concrete Garden Boxes PART 3 – Aircrete Vermiculite Lava Rock
Make your own Lightweight Concrete Garden Boxes! Build the forms and cast your own reinforced lightweight concrete panels that join together to make long lasting and durable garden boxes. I’ll make 3 lightweight concrete versions of my garden panel from Aircrete, Vermiculite, and Lava Rock. This is Part 3 of the series.
GARDEN BOX PLANS: https://manabouttools.com/shop/
GLASS FIBER : https://amzn.to/304A0qO
SHAMPOO FOAMING AGENT : https://amzn.to/2LxiE1N
DIGITAL SCALE: https://amzn.to/2Xlj7ej
FOAM MIXER: https://amzn.to/2XjLfKh
BLOG POST and SUPPLIES, HARDWARE, and TOOLS for this project (affiliate links)
TOOLS I USE: https://manabouttools.com/tools-i-use/
My VIDEO GEAR: https://manabouttools.com/tools-i-use/ (affiliate links)
Honey Do Carpenter: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCApbVsMQ2oO0WlW3BHC1mVw
Aircrete Harry: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cncdesignwork
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase tools with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! The tools or equipment seen in this video and have been purchased ourselves.
#concrete #lightweightconcrete #aircrete
- Amazing Concrete Garden Boxes PART 2 – DIY Forms to Pour and Cast Cement Planter link together Beds
- Excellent Cement Craft tips! How to make pots – Ideas from foam boxes, Plastic plates and Cement
- How To Make a Concrete Fire Bowl | Gel Fuel
- DIY Concrete Garden Mushrooms With Solar Lights
- How to Make a Large Concrete Planter
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.