Learn how to pour a concrete slab – DIY with MARSHALLTOWN
Pouring concrete yourself can be an intimidating process. In this video, we’ll walk you through the slab pouring process so you get it right the first time.
#Marshalltown #DIY #concrete
Here are links to all the items used in the video:
Concrete Placer http://bit.ly/2r0jagI
Tape Measure http://bit.ly/2ScZwcP
EZ SCreed http://bit.ly/35uT4kY
Bull Float http://bit.ly/2M6JVr4
Hand Float http://bit.ly/2YZ8uM7
Twist Tie http://bit.ly/2Q8o8Rl
Rubber Boots http://bit.ly/2EueN0F
Kneeler Board http://bit.ly/34xRz46
To learn more about the tools used in this video visit: https://marshalltown.com/
or call 800-888-0127 to talk to a customer service representative.
Subscribe to our channel to learn about new tools and DIY videos:
- How to Pour a Concrete Slab for Beginners DIY
- How To Quickly Pour a Concrete Slab By Hand
- How to pour a Concrete Driveway Addition For Beginners DIY
- How to make a DIY Modern Concrete Lamp || 나만의 콘크리트 조명 만들기
- DIY Ultra-Thin Curved Concrete Bench || How to Make
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.