How to Pour a Concrete Slab for Beginners DIY
In this video we show you how to pour your basic 16 x 12 Concrete Slab! We go over all the necessary steps for your concrete slab to come out perfect! We show you how to form the slab, put rebar in at 2ft x 2ft centers, rod it, bull float it, put joints in, edge it, use the fresno/Big Blue and broom it. We hope you find this information Valuable and to help you on your next project! If there are any questions please dont hesitate to comment below and dont forget to like share ans subscribe! It helps motivate us to teach and bring more videos to all of you knowing these videos help! Thank you all for your support!
- How to Pour a Beginners Concrete Slab Walkway – DIY
- How to Pour a Concrete Shed Slab for Tuff Sheds DIY!
- How to pour a Concrete Driveway Addition For Beginners DIY
- How To Form, Pour, And Finish A Concrete Shed Slab! DIY!
- DIY How To Pour A Concrete Slab For Your Shed
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.