How to Make DIY Concrete Dog Bowl, Beautiful Dogs Food Bowl Holder
In this video I will show you how to make DIY Dog Bowl, Beautiful Concrete dogs food bowl holder.
• Stainless Steel Food Bowl – https://amzn.to/2QiqJsG
• Round plastic bowl ( Bigger than the stainless steel bowl )
• Tape – https://amzn.to/38QlBSX
• Plastic Wrap – https://amzn.to/39SZM6G
• Sandpaper – https://amzn.to/2Qfqhv8
• Acrylic Paint – https://amzn.to/2WcXJq0
• Brush – https://amzn.to/33jJnFF
• Disposable box or anything else to mix the concrete in (medium size)
• Disposable spoon or anything else you can mix with
• Box with stones or something heavy to place inside the bowl
L I N K S
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS
MY ONLINE SHOP
M U S I C
❤ THANKS FOR WATCHING! ❤
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
- How to Make Concrete Pot and paint it with acrylic paint – DIY Concrete Planter
- How To Make a Concrete Fire Bowl | Gel Fuel
- Concrete Candle Holder How To Make | DIY Build
- DIY Concrete Fire Bowl ; Simple Build!
- DIY Concrete Bowl
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.