How to Make Concrete Pavers | DIY CONCRETE PATIO PROJECT
I made DIY Concrete pavers for a concrete patio project I am working on. I created a modular system that lets me integrate plants into the design. I made MDF prototypes that I cut out using the Shaper Origin. I then used Mold star 30 to make silicone molds. I then used these molds to make concrete pavers using Quikrete 5000 Concrete Mix. Quikrete 5000 is my favorite concrete mix for these types of projects. It is inexpensive, has a nice consistent color, and is stronger than typical concrete at 5000 psi.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benjaminuyeda/
Check out my sister Jessies YouTube Channel:
We will install the pavers at the house she is remodeling.
Links to the Poured in Place Concrete Patio Video:
Link to the Fish-scale Concrete Pavers:
This video is sponsored by Quikrete! learn more about my favorite concrete products here: https://www.quikrete.com/
For more info on the Shaper Origin:
I used Mold Star 30 silicone to make my molds:
For additional projects and information check out our website:
- DIY Ultra-Thin Curved Concrete Bench || How to Make
- DIY How to make large Concrete Planters from A to Z. Concrete Pottery
- How to make a DIY Modern Concrete Lamp || 나만의 콘크리트 조명 만들기
- How to Make a Large Concrete Planter
- AMAZING! – 8 EASY DIY Home Hacks – How To Make Concrete Coffee Table
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.