How to Make a Patio Bar – DIY Concrete Counter Bar with Wood Base
Learn how to make a bar for your patio with DIY Pete. The bar features a concrete counter with LED lights and a built in cooler. The LED lights will shine through clear acrylic coasters and light up your drinks.
For more info, project photos, and downloadable plans check out:
Looking for more DIY videos? Be sure to check out our channel and subscribe for updates!
Looking for woodworking, concrete working, and other DIY projects plans to follow? You can download plans for free at http://gumroad.com/DIYPETE
1627 W Main Street Suite 182
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- How to Make Concrete Pavers | DIY CONCRETE PATIO PROJECT
- How to Make DIY Concrete Nesting Tables with Legos
- How To Make a Concrete Fire Bowl | Gel Fuel
- How to Make Homemade Dumbbell – Diy Concrete Dumbbell
- DIY Ultra-Thin Curved Concrete Bench || How to Make
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.