How to make a DIY Concrete Pot with Buckets | Cement Planter Tutorial
Learn how to make and pour a DIY modern concrete planter pot for only $15! For this project, I mainly used Home Depot buckets and Quikcrete high strength cement.
I’ve been wanting to dabble in the planter space for a while now, and I think this was a pretty easy project to pull off. There are several tutorials and techniques out there, but this seemed to be the most cost-effective and intuitive method for me. Overall, I’d make this again, and actually plan to in the near future.
If you want more of my profoundly inspiring content, don’t forget to pulverize that subscribe button. I’ll take a Like too. BUT I WON’T BEG, BARBARA.
- DIY CONCRETE CRAFTS | How To Make Cement Pot Tower Planter | Easy and Cheap
- How To Make Cement Flower Pots at home | DIY planter | DIY cement pot | RusticKraft
- How to make Cement Planters – DIY Cement Planter
- DIY Cement Cushion Holders Tutorial #1 | Home Decor | How To Make – Anushree's Craft TV
- How to Make Concrete Pot and paint it with acrylic paint – DIY Concrete Planter
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.