How to Make a Concrete Table – Polished Concrete Top with Recycled Glass
How to make a Concrete Table with recycled glass and a polished concrete top. Learn how to embed glass in concrete and polish concrete counters and tables.
For more info, project photos, and downloadable plans check out:
Download Plans: https://gum.co/polishedconcretetable
Tools Used (Amazon Affiliate Links):
– 5” Wet Polisher: http://amzn.to/2w18HOZ
– Stadea Concrete Polishing Pads: http://amzn.to/2w1lK2S
– Ryobi Orbital Sander: http://amzn.to/1VUVNYy
– Ryobi Drill and Driver Kit: http://amzn.to/2tUnsll
– Ryobi 10″ Miter Saw: http://amzn.to/2vCXc0R
Looking for more DIY videos? Be sure to check out our channel and subscribe for updates! We post a weekly tutorial every Thursday.
Looking for woodworking, concrete working, and other DIY projects plans to follow? You can download plans for free at http://gumroad.com/DIYPETE
1627 W Main Street Suite 182
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- DIY Concrete Top Outdoor Coffee Table | How to Build
- How to Make a Patio Bar – DIY Concrete Counter Bar with Wood Base
- How to Make a Concrete Dining Table
- DIY Concrete WATERFALL Table || How to Make || GFRC
- DIY White Concrete Table w/ Live-Edge Maple Inlay (using GFRC mix) – How To Make
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.