How To Make A Concrete Countertop, It's Easier Than You Think
Want to make your own, custom sized, countertop? Concrete is a great, modern, and easy to work with material. It doesn’t move with moisture, and it’s solid enough for just about any application.
I tried my hand at making a benchtop almost 2 meters (6 and a half feet) long. The cost of materials is very low for the quality of finish and the concrete and melamine do most of the work.
DIY CONCRETE SINK | Mr. Fix It
DIY Overlay Concrete Countertops | Modern Builds
This video explains the science behind using rebar effectively. If you’re unsure, like I was, I’d recommend giving it a watch.
Follow me on Instagram
Thanks for watching
#concretecountertop #diy #howto
- How to make a FIRE PIT / FIRE TABLE Concrete Countertop
- DIY Concrete Countertop w/ HIDDEN TV LIFT || How to Make
- How to Make a Concrete Sidewalk – Do It Yourself
- How to make a DIY Terrazzo Side Table using Quikrete Concrete Countertop Mix
- How to Make DIY Concrete Nesting Tables with Legos
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.