How To: DIY Concrete Weight Plates That Don't Break
Today, we build DIY Concrete Olympic Weight Plates so you no longer have to refresh your browser until your fingers fall off.
We’ve made a lot different DIY gym equipment projects over the years, but this one turned out as good or better than just about any other we’ve done. If you need plates for your home gym and either don’t want to spend the money or can’t find them, these are a good option.
I plan to use mine for pavers in my backyard. Ahem.
Plate Mold: https://www.stix-and-stone.com/collections/weight-plate-molds-metal-collars/products/18-diy-weight-plate-concrete-mold
Fitness & Equipment Reviews: https://garagegymreviews.com
Copyright © 2020 Garage Gym Reviews
- DIY | I built a Light Weight CONCRETE Coffee TABLE | CB2 DUPE
- How to Make Concrete Pavers | DIY CONCRETE PATIO PROJECT
- Concrete Stamping for Patio Walkway or Pavers – How to DIY video
- DIY Concrete Countertop w/ HIDDEN TV LIFT || How to Make
- DIY Ultra-Thin Curved Concrete Bench || How to Make
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.