DIY Driveway Ideas on a Budget!! Geo/Ground Grid Alternative to Concrete
It’s time to talk diy driveway ideas on a budget!! Last night we purchased 1200 sq ft worth of geo/ground grids that are designed to function as a driveway for industrial machinery. We’ll be parking our new bus on this material while we complete our bus conversion!! Our order arrives in 4 days, and we will be filming the DIY installation process.
BONUS: Let’s see how many dislikes we can get on this video!! Send us a message in the comment section if you think this is the worst video you have ever seen. We read everything and we will use your thoughts as inspiration for future content. 🙂
**We installed this product and love it! If you’re curious how it looks, check out the video here: https://youtu.be/tBBtsDoei4E
For more information on the geo/ground grid discussed in this video, check out the link below:
- How to pour a Concrete Driveway Addition For Beginners DIY
- How to Pour a Great Beginners Slab! DIY Driveway Addition
- How to Pour a Concrete Driveway Addition DIY
- How to Pour a Concrete Driveway #5 DIY
- DIY Cement Ideas How To Make A Concrete Stove From Cement
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.