DIY Concrete Vase
DIY Concrete – Cement Vase
These little vases are easy and fun to make . All you need is white cement and sand and some molds. Try using a variety of plastic bottles and if you like you can add acrylic paint to achieve a marble look… .
– Moulds: recycled plastic bottles and tubes
– Sand and cement (we used white cement) to mix the concrete
– An old bucket
– Wooden spoon or stick to mix
– Acrylic paint and paintbrushes (optional)
– Pva glue (optional)
Want more projects from Franzi? For more fun, subscribe to our channel here:
In German*: Blumenvase aus Beton selber machen!
In Spanish*: ¿cómo hacer florero de concreto / hormigón?
- DIY Concrete Vase
- Concrete Vase
- DIY Concrete – Cement Tealight Holder
- DIY – Concrete Planter
- DIY – Concrete and Glass Vases
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.