DIY Concrete Toadstools Fairy House | Cement Project You Can Make at Home | Cement Fairy Garden Lamp
How to make Cement Mushroom Fairy House for your Garden
In this tutorial, I show you how to make awesome Cement Mushroom Fairy House Lamp using mainly a cement and Sand. It’s fun to make and you can use it as an awesome decoration.
The mix of cement contains: 2 cups Ordinary Portland Cement + 1 cup Sand + Water
Music from https://soundcloud.com/ikson
Ikson – Ghosts (Official)
Themes of the project :
Do it yourself, how to make Cement Mushrooms for your Garden, how to build a Cement Mushrooms decoration, homemade Cement Toadstools, wonderful Cement Projects at Home, easy recycled project, Concrete Tutorial, CementTutorial, DIY Toadstools Tutorial, DIY creative ways to reuse, recycling craft project, easy and cute recycling idea, easy crafts made with recycled materials, using recycled materials in the full tutorial, the idea for making mushrooms recycled materials, best out of the waste idea, Fairy House making using waste materials, DIY home decoration idea, do it yourself, how to make.
So like, comment and subscribe to my channel for more videos :
Connect with me on Facebook
Let me know what you think in the comments section below!
- DIY Concrete Mushroom Fairy House | Cement Project You Can Make at Home | Concrete Fairy Garden
- Best Concrete DIY – Amazing Ideas You can Do at Home
- DIY Concrete RainFall Fountain Pot | DIY Awesome Waterfall Fountain | Cement Pot
- DIY Concrete Lamp | Cement Light Bulb Holder
- DIY – ❤️ CREATIVE CEMENT ❤️ – Bizarre garden ideas – Method of cement innovation
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.