DIY CONCRETE TABLETOP *BEGINNER*
Hey! Today we made our FIRST concrete project & it came out amazing!!!! We’re so happy with the outcome, but of course would love any additional tips being it was our first try! Hope y’all love it 🙂
NEW UPLOADS every week!
Instagram for the garden: @a_garden_diary
Plywood 4′ x 8′ x 3/4″
Pine Boards (or Melamine) 1″ x 3″ x 8′
Cinderblocks – to build the bottom
**I earn a small commission off of some of these links, which is used to create more content for you guys on my channel!**
- DIY Concrete Tabletop Water Fountain | DIY Awesome Cement Waterfall Fountain
- DIY Concrete Coffee Table | Beginner Mistakes Video
- 'On The Fly…DIY' Concrete Tabletop
- How to Color Concrete, Stamp and Seal a Great Beginner Slab DIY (Royal Ashler Slate)
- Easy DIY Molds For Concrete Planters at Home!
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.