DIY Concrete Table
UPDATE: link to steel legs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLC8IybKaw
Make your own concrete table at home!
Learn from my mistakes so that you can save time!
Tips: Use Plasticizer! can be bought here: https://amzn.to/2GUhevk
And vibrate more, that saves you from a lot of work. Use a different kind of sealer, if you wanna save time. (But then it might not be possible to get the structure that I got)
Cast some wood in it! It makes it much easier to fasten the legs.
UPDATE: I have been using the table for a month now, and it is no longer shiny. I could polish it again to get it back, but I will just leave it matt.
Visit: www.DIYSupply.io for more.
- DIY Concrete Coffee Table | "Urban Decay" Table
- Coffee Table Design Ideas | How To Make Modern Concrete Coffee Table ? (DIY/Project Cement)
- *AFFORDABLE* DIY Concrete and Copper Kintsugi Table! | DIY | Nava Rose
- DIY KINTSUGI | How To Build a Round Concrete Coffee Table
- DIY Concrete and Gold Table | Kintsugi
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.