DIY CONCRETE TABLE MADE WITH A TOWEL * tutorial how to make illusion diy table *
Hey there! Welcome back!
Today i am gonna show you how to make a coffee table that is so so so easy but so scenographic that it is gonna blow your mind!
This DIY table totally recalls the John Brauer illusion table, the same super dope ghost effect!
Such a cool interior design idea!
All you need for this DIY project is a towel, a bucket, and some concrete.
– Dip your Towel in the concrete mixture and place it on the buckets modeling it in with the folds that you most like.
– Wait for the concrete to dry and TADA! The game is done!
– All there is left to do is levigate it with sandpaper and spray paint it in the color you choose!
VIDEO IN ITALIANO QUI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TAX3s11u2o
Let’s be friends:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/fashionattack diy projects
- Coffee Table Design Ideas | How To Make Modern Concrete Coffee Table ? (DIY/Project Cement)
- DIY Concrete WATERFALL Table || How to Make || GFRC
- AMAZING! – 8 EASY DIY Home Hacks – How To Make Concrete Coffee Table
- How to make a DIY Terrazzo Side Table using Quikrete Concrete Countertop Mix
- DIY White Concrete Table w/ Live-Edge Maple Inlay (using GFRC mix) – How To Make
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.