DIY Concrete Stool | A Dwell Made Modern DIY Project
In this episode of Dwell Made Jessie Uyeda of HomeMade Modern makes an upgraded version of the classic concrete bucket stool. This sturdy concrete stool works well as seating or makes a stylish modern side table or plant stand. This is an easy DIY Concrete project and requires only a few basic tools.
link to the project post: https://www.dwell.com/article/dwell-made-presents-diy-concrete-stool-492a4cbb
Tropical Hardwood or Mahagony
We used a 11.25” wide by .75” thick mahogany board but any tropical hardwood about .75” thick would work well. Ipe deckboards would be a great option.
- HomeMade Modern, Episode 8 — DIY $5 Bucket Stool
- Coffee Table Design Ideas | How To Make Modern Concrete Coffee Table ? (DIY/Project Cement)
- How to Make Concrete Pavers | DIY CONCRETE PATIO PROJECT
- DIY Concrete Planters Cast in REUSABLE MOLDS
- DIY Concrete Lamp made out of a Cantaloupe
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.