DIY Concrete Slab Foundation for a Tool Shed
I got a Rubbermaid Tool Shed from Home Depot and tried to set it up directly on the ground but it was too uneven and i just wasted a a lot of time trying to bend the pieces into place. I went and got a bunch of Quikrete Crack Resistant Concrete and made this serviceable concrete slab foundation in just about 4 hours of total labor. more info coming soon to HomeMade-Modern.com
follow us on instagram for project updates: https://www.instagram.com/benjaminuyeda/?hl=en
- How To Form, Pour, And Finish A Concrete Shed Slab! DIY!
- How to Pour a Concrete Shed Slab for Tuff Sheds DIY!
- How To Pour And Finish A Concrete Shed Slab [DIY 8' X 12']
- DIY How To Pour A Concrete Slab For Your Shed
- Concrete Foundation Repair Parging DIY
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.