DIY Concrete Pumpkins for Fall
See more DIY projects https://bit.ly/2nMvRGR
I’ve been having fun making concrete pumpkins this past week! It’s the perfect, long-lasting fall decoration for your home & garden! I figured out an easy, quick way to make them with very little supplies or expense… pretty much the do-it-yourself-ers dream!
Here’s what I used for this project:
-Paper Mache Pumpkins (I got mine at JoAnns Craft stores- http://tinyurl.com/khsrpar)
-Scissors, Trowel, Butter Knife
-2 containers for scooping both wet and dry concrete mix (I used a glass measuring cup and doubled up solo cups)
-1 piece of stiff paper
If you liked this project, please share it with your friends!
- DIY – Concrete and Glass Vases
- DIY Concrete Waterfall Fountain LED Light ✔️ DIY CEMENT CRAFT IDEAS ✔️
- DIY Concrete RainFall Fountain Pot | DIY Awesome Waterfall Fountain | Cement Pot
- *AFFORDABLE* DIY Concrete and Copper Kintsugi Table! | DIY | Nava Rose
- Cool & Easy Concrete Head Planter DIY Project
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.