DIY Concrete Planters Cast in REUSABLE MOLDS
I have made a lot of concrete planters and this time I wanted to experiment with making reusable molds. This segmented concrete planters are made out of Quikrete 5000 concrete mix which comes pre mixed in 80lbs bags and all you have to do is add water. I made one mold out of left over PVC 1-1/4” PVC pipe screwed to a piece of vinyl floor mat. The concrete hexagon planter was made out of pieces of PVC trim board ¾” thick and 5-1/2” wide. I used hinges to connect the boards. The insides of the concrete planters are made from mixing buckets and plastic bottles.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benjaminuyeda/
Product and tool links:
18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Full Size Glue Gun (Tool-Only) with 3 General Purpose Glue Sticks
1-1/4 in. x 2 ft. PVC Sch. 40 Pipe
27 in. x 12 ft. Wide Rib Utility Black Floor Protector
Digital Sliding T-Bevel/Angle Finder
18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless Heat Gun (Tool Only)
This video was sponsored by QUIKRETE
go too Quikrete.com to find out more about the concrete products I use!
For additional projects and information check out our website:
- DIY Concrete Planters With 3D Printed Molds
- Easy DIY Molds For Concrete Planters at Home!
- Geometric Concrete Planters made with Paper moulds | DIY planter | DIY cement pot | Cactus Pots
- Amazing Concrete Garden Boxes PART 2 – DIY Forms to Pour and Cast Cement Planter link together Beds
- DIY Easy Big Crack Repair In Concrete Floor
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.