DIY Concrete Planter Coffee Table Combination
I made a large DIY planter that. also serves as an outdoor coffee table using plywood steel mesh and Quikwall Surface Bonding Cement. This cement plaster has fiberglass strands in it and is super strong! This planter has a durable finish that allows it to be a modern outdoor furniture piece or it can be used inside.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benjaminuyeda/
For additional projects and information check out our website:
- Coffee Table Design Ideas | How To Make Modern Concrete Coffee Table ? (DIY/Project Cement)
- HomeMade Modern, Episode 15 — DIY Concrete + Wood Coffee Table
- DIY Coffee Table with a Concrete Top
- DIY Concrete Coffee Table | "Urban Decay" Table
- DIY Concrete Top Outdoor Coffee Table | How to Build
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.