DIY Concrete Lamp | Cement Light Bulb Holder
Make a Cement lamp, learn how to make Cement Light Bulb Holder or DIY Concrete Lamp at home by using low cost and waste materials step by step. I hope these cement craft ideas will be useful for you!
You are watching simple concrete decoration ideas video tutorial about How to make a Modern Concrete Lamp at Home.
“Hi viewers! in this video i am going to show you simple DIY Concrete Lamp by Using cheap materials such as concrete, bulb holder etc.
List Of Materials
1. Black Cement.
2. Plastic Bowl.
3. Hot Glue.
5. Bulb Holder.
and some basic tools.
For more useful DIY videos please subscribe our channel “IdeasTV”.
Please give us your precious feedback below in comments also like this video and share with your friends 🙂
Thanks! have a good day 🙂
Video Link: https://youtu.be/XtiVIjomuxA
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/J3i3Qf
#ConcreteLamp #CementCraftIdeas #IdeasTV
- DIY Concrete – Cement Tealight Holder
- DIY Concrete Waterfall Fountain LED Light ✔️ DIY CEMENT CRAFT IDEAS ✔️
- DIY- Cement Pot with Gloves/Cement craft Ideas
- DIY Cement Candle Holders | Kin Community
- Ikea Hack DIY Concrete lamp | Giovanna Borza
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.