DIY Concrete Fire Bowl ; Simple Build!
How to build a simple concrete fire pit bowl using rocks and fire gel canned heat.
– 5000 PSI concrete
– 2 different size bowls
– Chicken Wire
– Black Rocks
– Canned Heat
– Tiki Torch Oil
– Orbital Sander
– Tins snips
– 10 lbs weight
Tools Used in my shop-
– Makita Miter Saw- http://amzn.to/2aquoR2
– Ridgid Table Saw- http://amzn.to/2ae95yP
– Dewalt Planner http://amzn.to/2ae3KHG
DISCLAIMER: The description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy anything on Amazon, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support my channel and allows me to continue to make videos. Thank you for the support!
For more info check out www.chaddiy.com
- How To Make a Concrete Fire Bowl | Gel Fuel
- How to Make DIY Concrete Dog Bowl, Beautiful Dogs Food Bowl Holder
- Concrete Fire Bowl
- Modern DIY concrete outdoor table / fire pit build
- DIY Concrete Gel Fire Pit *EASY* | Modern Builds | EP. 5
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.