DIY Concrete Dog House
This modern concrete doghouse is made out of Quikrete Countertop Mix poured into a mold made out of 2x4s and Masonite. I poured the concrete in layers so that the weight of the wet concrete would not push the thin Masonite out. For full instructions go to HomeMade-Modern.com I used 1.25 bags of Quikrete Countertop Mix in grey and the finished doghouse weighs about 100lbs. I know a lot of you will ask about reinforcement and I would refer to the strength test I did with the Lego formed nesting tables.
Follow us on Instagram to see what we’re working on next!
- DIY Concrete Dog Feeding Station
- How to Make DIY Concrete Nesting Tables with Legos
- How to Make DIY Concrete Dog Bowl, Beautiful Dogs Food Bowl Holder
- How to Install Concrete Pavers | Ask This Old House
- DIY Concrete Mushroom Fairy House | Cement Project You Can Make at Home | Concrete Fairy Garden
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.