DIY Concrete Densifier
Whipped up a batch of sodium silicate and attempted to densify and polish a slab of concrete. I also tested it for stain resistance.
To make a sodium silicate solution :
– Dissolve 8 grams NaOH (Lye) in 10 ml H2O
– Dissolve 6 grams Silica Gel in NaOH solution with heat
– Once dissolved, dilute to use. I did a 1 in 4 dilution but that might not be optimum. Good luck!
- Ps104 Concrete Densifier
- Concrete Densifier
- DIY Concrete Stool | A Dwell Made Modern DIY Project
- DIY Concrete Waterfall Fountain LED Light ✔️ DIY CEMENT CRAFT IDEAS ✔️
- DIY Concrete Countertops | Part 2 of The Total DIY Kitchen Series
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.