DIY Concrete Counters OVER Old Laminate
See how I transformed my old laminate counters using skim coat concrete. This DIY decor project can easily be done in just a weekend.
To read answers to common questions and get a complete budget breakdown and supply list, check out my blog post on this project: https://thecrazycraftlady.com/skim-coat-concrete-counters/
Affiliate links for products used/featured:
– concrete sealer: https://amzn.to/3bryd4W
– Henry FeatherFinish: https://rstyle.me/+jDmfqsuJ7wyCuec-Oyf8hQ
– Henry brand additive: https://rstyle.me/+_8RxnK8_80GRzMwcY4ppgQ
– Menards Concrete used: https://www.menards.com/main/paint/concrete-blacktop-sealers/concrete-repair/rapid-patch-feather-edge-pro-10-lb/129490/p-1508826492546-c-5650.htm
– Menards additive: https://www.menards.com/main/paint/concrete-blacktop-sealers/concrete-repair/akona-reg-concrete-bonding-additive-1-gal/5581321/p-1444445321877-c-5650.htm
- DIY Concrete Over Laminate Countertops Using Feather Finish
- How to Make Old Concrete Look New! Painting Concrete Patio DIY!
- Concrete Additive
- Concrete Fiber Additive
- DIY Concrete Planter
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.