DIY Concrete Chair
In this episode I will show how to make a chair out of concrete. I made the mold for the concrete out of 3/4″ melamine that was hot glued together and then sealed with silicone caulk. I mixed 2.5 bags of quikrete 5000 and placed it in the mold for the chair. I used 3/8″ rebar to reinforce the concrete chair.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benjaminuyeda/
check out Quikrete.com to learn more about the concrete products that I use.
this video was sponsored by Quikrete
For additional projects and information check out our website:
- DIY Hand-Formed Concrete Chair
- How to Make Concrete Pavers | DIY CONCRETE PATIO PROJECT
- DIY Concrete Planters Cast in REUSABLE MOLDS
- DIY Concrete Dog Feeding Station
- DIY Concrete Planter,, Episode 16, HomeMade Modern
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.