D2D DIY Concrete Stairs | Landscaping
In this video the entire DIYTyler team, the family, join me outside where we build some concrete sidewalk stairs for our newly leveled sidewalk. These concrete stairs are framed in by PT landscape timbers with flower pots on either side. Concrete is re-enforced by 3/8 rebar. We also added a split rail fence, berm and some perennials to add some color and depth to the front of the house. Entire project cost less then $250.
CONNECT WITH ME!!
Follow Instagram http://goo.gl/ARsSVB
Follow on G+ https://goo.gl/e5p5uw
Follow on Twitter https://goo.gl/1VzBRt
Like on Facebook https://goo.gl/U2gXNJ
Follow on Flickr https://goo.gl/LnO2bt
- DIY Concrete Planters With 3D Printed Molds
- D.I.Y CONCRETE FINGERBOARD PARK!
- D.I.Y CONCRETE FINGERBOARD SKATEPARK!
- D.I.Y CONCRETE FINGERBOARD OBSTACLES!
- D.I.Y CONCRETE FINGERBOARD BOWL | LB SKATE
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.