Cool & Easy Concrete Head Planter DIY Project
Here’s a fun DIY concrete Project you can make! These DIY head planters are easier to make than they look! I used shapecrete to make them! If you’ve never heard of this stuff it’s a concrete mix that could be worked like clay. A drop of water on your fingertip and it melts like butter to any shape you want!! The possibilities are endless with this concrete mix and it’s so fun and easy to work with. I hope you love this easy concrete DIY project idea ! Let me know if you try it!
Big thank you to Sakrete Canada for sponsoring the Concrete DIY!
Here’s a link to the blog!
CAMERA GEAR USED:
○ My camera – https://amzn.to/2UmtSug
○ SD card – https://amzn.to/3bbYlRF
○ C Stand For Flat Lay – https://amzn.to/2vFGzGb
○ Tripod Ball Head For C Stand- https://amzn.to/36U8wHs
○ Tripod – https://amzn.to/31oT8l8
○ Studio Lights- https://amzn.to/393daEm
○ Wireless Lavalier Microphone – https://amzn.to/2RWlxMr
○ 50 mm Lens – https://amzn.to/2WSl5zB
○ 55 mm lens – https://amzn.to/2qyiVca
Follow me on Instagram❤️❤️❤️❤️
( DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting lilyardor.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week! )
- Concrete Head Planter
- DIY Concrete Planter – Simple and Easy // Eric Garske
- DIY CONCRETE CRAFTS | How To Make Cement Pot Tower Planter | Easy and Cheap
- Easy DIY Concrete Decor Ideas – Cement Home and Room Decor
- Easy DIY Molds For Concrete Planters at Home!
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.