Building an Outdoor Kitchen Island with DIY Concrete Countertops
I made this Outdoor Kitchen Island with DIY Concrete countertops and a steel and wood base for Chef Amanda Haas and her fleet of Traeger Grills. I used Quikrete Countertop mix to make the concrete countertops and I sealed them with Varathane paste wax. I used Cumaru deck boards for the shelves an assortment of steel tubes and angle sections painted with Rust-Oleum protective enamel in gloss white for the structure.
This project was sponsored by Traeger Grills: click here to learn more about this really cool cooking tech: https://www.traegergrills.com/
I am using the Traeger Ironwood 650 Pellet Grill and I love it!
I made this island for Chef Amanda Haas here is a link to her newest cookbook:
Decked Truck Storage System:
Cumaru Deck Boards:
Quikrete Countertop Mix:
Rust-Oleum Turbo Spray System:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benjaminuyeda/
For additional projects and information check out our website:
- DIY Concrete Countertops // OUTDOOR KITCHEN COUNTERTOP
- DIY Outdoor Kitchen with Concrete countertops and sink
- DIY Concrete Countertops | Part 2 of The Total DIY Kitchen Series
- DIY Concrete Kitchen Countertops: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Building a sink mold for concrete countertops. DIY concrete countertops. Step by step
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.