Amazing Concrete Garden Boxes PART 2 – DIY Forms to Pour and Cast Cement Planter link together Beds
Make your own Concrete Garden Boxes! Build the forms and cast your own reinforced concrete panels that lock together to make long lasting and durable garden boxes. Complete precast build video that shows step-by-step how to make the wooden molds for the concrete garden boxes. This is Part 2.
SUPPLIES, HARDWARE, and TOOLS for this project (affiliate links)
SEE PART 1: http://youtu.be/yuSBwFkCiAw
TOOLS I USE: https://manabouttools.com/tools-i-use/
My VIDEO GEAR: https://manabouttools.com/tools-i-use/ (affiliate links)
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase tools with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! The tools or equipment seen in this video and have been purchased ourselves.
#gardening #diy #gardenideas
- make Lightweight Concrete Garden Boxes PART 3 – Aircrete Vermiculite Lava Rock
- Basalite Concrete Products | HGTV Yard Crashers – Easy DIY Planter Boxes
- How to DIY Concrete Prep for Epoxy Floors! 🛠️ ULTIMATE Dream Garage Build Part 1
- DIY Concrete Top Outdoor Coffee Table | How to Build
- DIY Concrete Garden Mushrooms With Solar Lights
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.