All about pouring your DIY concrete countertops
The intent of this video is to help the ambitious DIYers pour tops that they can be proud of. If it helps you out be sure to give a quick thumbs up, subscribe and leave a comment!! THANKS!!!
AR ‘stealth’ Fibers: https://amzn.to/2CMKnXr
acrylic fortifier: https://amzn.to/2SzFVRb
Preferred Sealer: https://amzn.to/2LNF5he
Resin float: https://amzn.to/2SvFes9
Magnesium float: https://amzn.to/2SBVRCn
Margin Trowel: https://amzn.to/2SyBINB
These are quality (and pricey) finishing trowels. Buy once cry once.
Square back finishing trowel: https://amzn.to/2LNcVmp
Double ended finishing trowel: https://amzn.to/2VuobbJ
Cheaper finishing trowel options for a one time pour:
Cheap margin trowel: https://amzn.to/2AsIFsq
Square end finishing trowel: https://amzn.to/2AsIFsq
Double ended finishing trowels:
- Building a sink mold for concrete countertops. DIY concrete countertops. Step by step
- DIY Concrete Countertops // OUTDOOR KITCHEN COUNTERTOP
- DIY How To Pour A Concrete Slab For Your Shed
- Pouring concrete lampshades #06 | DIY
- Forming and Pouring Concrete Patio By Myself
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.