If you wish to discover more information regarding concrete primer, then you came to the correct web. Investing in a excellent concrete primer entails analysis and making the correct decision, and we want to help you to accomplish this task with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best concrete primer to buy?
- 2 Best Concrete Primer Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Concrete Primer
- 5 Buy Concrete Primer Online
- 5.1 Rust-Oleum 286258 Primer, 31.5 oz, Gray
- 5.2 KILZ L220101 KLEAR Multi-Surface Stain Blocking Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer, Clear, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- 5.3 Rust-Oleum 272479 Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus Spray Primer, White
- 5.4 INSL-X SXA11009A-01 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer, 1 Gallon, White
- 5.5 KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
- 5.6 KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon
- 5.7 KILZ L377611 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- 5.8 Lock-down Epoxy Bonding Floor Primer 1-Gallon
- 5.9 Custom BLDG Products CPQT LevelQuik Concrete Bonding Latex Primer, 1 Qt Bottle, Liquid
- 5.10 Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer, Longer-Lasting Eyeshadow Without Creasing, Handmade in USA
- 6 Best Concrete Primer 2022
What is the best concrete primer to buy?
This is actually the top choice of other clients getting items related to concrete primer. To get more alternatives, check out our selection of Concrete Primer or use the search box.
You can use the experience of individuals who have bought concrete primer in order to find out more details about its outcomes. Continue reading this article if you would like to find out more about concrete primer.
Best Concrete Primer Reviews
Have a look at these video reviews to learn more details on concrete primer and then make an informed selection.
Press the upper right icon to get a lot more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Concrete Primer, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers now, bookmark this page and come back soon. Price and availability change quickly.
Buy Concrete Primer Online
Rust-Oleum 286258 Primer, 31.5 oz, Gray
- Interior/Exterior use on new or previously painted drywall, concrete, wood, masonry, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces
- Water-based formula seals uniformly and will stick to surface without sanding
- Dries to the touch in just 30 minutes, ready to recoat in 1 hour and covers up to 100 sq. ft.
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used over any oil or latex topcoat
- Gray color of primer works great under vibrant, vivid colors saving time and money by improving hide and coverage of deep topcoats
KILZ L220101 KLEAR Multi-Surface Stain Blocking Interior/Exterior Latex Primer/Sealer, Clear, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- This high-performance clear primer is formulated to bond and seal porous and chalky interior and exterior surfaces with a tough, flexible, and breathable clear coating.
- KILZ Klear is an alkali-resistant clear primer and sealer. It helps protect topcoats from "hot" alkali found in masonry, cement and plaster and can be applied to fresh concrete with pH less than 13.
- Incredibly versatile, KILZ Klear primer can be used to seal porous surfaces and promote adhesion with a transparent flat finish that is particularly effective for same color painting.
- Use for sealing drywall, plaster, wood, galvanized, aluminum, architectural plastics, masonry and brick. Soap and water cleanup and dries fast - ready to recoat in 1 hour.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Klear Multi-Surface Latex Transparent Primer, Sealer, and Binder. It creates a tough, flexible clear primer film. One gallon covers 300 to 400 square feet.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint. Mix well before using. Apply with brush, roller, or spray.Recommended Application Temperature: 50-90
Rust-Oleum 272479 Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus Spray Primer, White
- Interior/exterior use on new or previously painted Drywall, concrete, wood, masonry, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces
- Oil-based formula seals uniformly and will Stick to surface without sanding
- Dries to the touch in just 30 minutes and covers up to 12 sq ft
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used over any oil or Latex topcoat
- Provides a smooth, White finish and; is designed to block imperfections with only one Coat
INSL-X SXA11009A-01 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer, 1 Gallon, White
- Premium-quality, acrylic-urethane bonding primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, including glossy tile, PVC, vinyl, plastic, glass, glazed block, glossy paint, pre-coated siding, fiberglass, and galvanized metals.
- Bonding primer for drywall, plaster, ceiling, acoustical tile, wood trim and doors, Formica, ceramic tiles, glossy surfaces, PVC plastic, masonry walls, wood, trim, shutters, masonry, stucco, concrete, cement block, galvanized metal, aluminum, and other challenging surfaces.
- Bonds to "hard-to-coat" surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product.
- Fully cures in temperatures as low as 35 °F.
- Coverage: 300 - 400 square feet per gallon.
- Low VOC and easy soap and water cleanup.
KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
- This high-quality, Acrylic latex water-base interior/exterior paint offers excellent hiding properties with great adhesion and water repellency on textured interior and exterior surfaces
- This self-priming paint offers a mildew resistant finish on properly prepared smooth, Rough and textured masonry, drywall, stucco, and brick surfaces
- It is alkali-resistant up to ph 12.0, easy to apply, and cleans up with soap and water
- This formula is designed to accentuate all textured surfaces while achieving a natural look
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ interior/exterior concrete, brick, and tile paint in Gray with a flat finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances
KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon
- This premium, interior/exterior paint is formulated to waterproof and seal porous concrete and masonry surfaces both inside and outside your home.
- Using nanotechnology, this paint forms a barrier to help stop water infiltration while an alkali resistant coating provides a long-lasting, durable and decorative finish.
- Apply this paint on properly prepped and cured above and below grade basement walls, masonry walls, retaining walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco and brick. Do not use on floors or on walls with active water leaks.
- Prime all uncoated, patched, chalky, and adjacent wood and/or metal surfaces with KILZ Premium Primer. For below grade application, fill all holes/cracks with hydraulic cement prior to painting.
- This is a 1-gallon can of Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon in white. Depending on surface porosity, 1 gallon covers 75 to 125 square feet per.
- A minimum of two coats of this product are required for optimal results. Paint dries to touch in one hour and can be re-coated in 4 hours depending on humidity.
KILZ L377611 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Silver Gray with a Satin finish.
- Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete.
Lock-down Epoxy Bonding Floor Primer 1-Gallon
- Penetrates and bonds with interior/exterior concrete surfaces to improve topcoat adhesion of paints and stains while reducing hot tire pickup
- Low odor, low VOC premium epoxy-bonding acrylic naturally locks applied topcoats with concrete surfaces to prevent peeling and cracking
- Covers up to 500 sq. ft.; for best results and adhesion, allow to dry for at least 2 hours before application of topcoat
- Nanotechnology provides superior penetration and bonding by enhancing quality and uniformity of water-based floor paints, stains and textured coatings
- Applies milky colored white and dries to a clear finish
Custom BLDG Products CPQT LevelQuik Concrete Bonding Latex Primer, 1 Qt Bottle, Liquid
- Improves adhesion.
- Seals porous surfaces.
- Great for both interior and exterior use.
- Prepares surfaces for self leveling underlayments.
- Improves adhesion.
- Great for both interior and exterior use.
Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer, Longer-Lasting Eyeshadow Without Creasing, Handmade in USA
- 100% vegan, cruelty free, and gluten free
- Luxurious silky-soft balm formula that will challenge even the pros!
- Free of talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, preservatives, and cheap fillers
- For all skin tones and sensitive skin types
- 10 ounces
After seeing the best Concrete Primer 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Concrete Primer 2022
These are the new Concrete Primer releases available. Will the best Concrete Primer 2022 be among them?
- Concrete Anchor Kit
- Concrete Statue Molds
- Concrete Stain And Sealer
- Sakrete Concrete Dissolver
- Reinforced Concrete
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.