In order to learn more information regarding concrete nailer, then you have come to the best place. Getting a good concrete nailer involves study and to ensure making the best choice, so we wish to assist you to do this task with success.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best concrete nailer to buy?
- 2 Best Concrete Nailer Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Concrete Nailer
- 5 Buy Concrete Nailer Online
- 5.1 AIR LOCKER CN64A3 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer
- 5.2 Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3" Single Pin Concrete Nailer with Case
- 5.3 ST64 14 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Nailer Pneumatic T Nailer Concrete Nailer Concrete T-Nailer
- 5.4 China-top Silver Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete Nailer with Magnetic Muzzle, 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch T Nails for Concrete Nailing, Baseboard, Gray
- 5.5 Freeman PHPSCP Pneumatic 3" High Pressure Single Pin Concrete Nailer
- 5.6 Air Locker CN64A3K 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer Kit
- 5.7 Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer, 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch T Nails, Pneumatic T Nail Gun for Furring Strips and Concrete Nailing
- 5.8 Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Pneumatic Concrete Nail Gun with Safety Lock, 3/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Length Air Power Concrete T Nailer Heavy Duty Brad Nailer for Packaging, Woodworking, Concrete Steel Nail
- 5.9 BOSTITCH MIII812CNCT 9/16-Inch to 2-1/4-Inch Industrial Concrete Nailer
- 5.10 Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Pneumatic Concrete T Nailer Kit with 400 PCS Nails, 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Leg Length Air Power Concrete Nail Gun Brad Nailer Gun for Woodworking, Furniture
- 6 Best Concrete Nailer 2022
What is the best concrete nailer to buy?
Here is the leading choice of other customers acquiring products related to concrete nailer. For additional choices, have a look at our full catalog of Concrete Nailer or use the search box.
Many individuals have used the concrete nailer before, and now you can take advantage of what they have to say regarding this product. Read on this article if you wish to discover more about concrete nailer.
Best Concrete Nailer Reviews
To help you, we have gathered some useful video reviews that will help you make an educated selection on concrete nailer.
Press the upper right side to get more video recomendations.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Concrete Nailer, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap Concrete Nailer
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Concrete Nailer Online
AIR LOCKER CN64A3 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI
- Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3" Single Pin Concrete Nailer with Case
- Nailed It: This single pin concrete nailer is a safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. It shoots single pins from 3/4" to 3" without needing to pre-drill holes.
- Pro Design: Featuring a magnesium body with one piece drive blade of hardened steel, this nailer is ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs. It's 10 times faster than powder-actuated systems.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and DeWalt.
ST64 14 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Nailer Pneumatic T Nailer Concrete Nailer Concrete T-Nailer
- 【Heavy Duty & Intensified Power】Inner cylinder provides strong power to nail into the wood or concrete. The gun body is designed in durable aluminum casting housing with well-balanced, makes it wider used in heavy-duty projects
- 【Safe Nailing & No Jamming】Install a thicked safety frame on both sides as the touch-strike security system. The nailer does not work when leaving the contact surface, to prevent accidental firing and injury during operation. High precision muzzle treated in quenching has a long service life and fewer jamming
- 【Considerable Design】Front exhaust keeps the oil and dust away. The sensitive trigger allows you to press with no stress. The high capacity oxidized magazine can load 50 pcs concrete nails one time, improve your efficiency and reduce reloading frequency
- 【Acceptable Nails Specification】Drives 14 gauge collated concrete T nails from 3/4 inch to 2-1/2 inch length
- 【Diverse Applications】Used in furring strips, block wall attaching, cement block and other concrete nailings
China-top Silver Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete Nailer with Magnetic Muzzle, 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch T Nails for Concrete Nailing, Baseboard, Gray
- 【Lightweight Construction & Same Function】Die-cast aluminum housing reduces device weight and ensures the tool's durability. Net weight is 4.7LBS (2.11KG). This model is smaller & lighter than ST64 Concrete T Nailer while keeping the same functions and applications. ** If nails are not demanded over 1-1/2'' (38mm) length, this tool is recommended **
- 【Safer in Use】A easy-switch safety lock is designed for considering fewer injuries caused by accidental shooting. Turn up is to lock and down is to release
- 【User-Friendly Design】Magnetic Nose allows you to secure metal steel sheets without touching; The Spacious Slide-Loading Magazine is for easy loading and automatically adjusts nails length; Comfort Rubber Grip helps eliminates operating fatigue
- 【Drives 14 Gauge Concrete Nails】Uses 14 Gauge 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch (18-38mm) length concrete T nails. ** Welcome to search ◁china-top silver concrete T nails▷ on Amazon to purchase if you need **
- 【Practical Application】Ideal tool for doing some soft masonry standard concrete nailing jobs like brick wall foundations, nailing baseboard, drywall, cable raceway, hardwood, steel banding (less than 5 mm thick). ** Please notice that: for the OLD or HIGH-STRENGTH CONCRETE FLOOR, we suggest use CONCRETE AND STEEL NAILER which is more powerful to drive nails flush **
Freeman PHPSCP Pneumatic 3" High Pressure Single Pin Concrete Nailer
- Ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs
- Compatible with single concrete drive pins from 3/4" to 3"
- Innovative high pressure technology allows the nailer to operate from 220 – 330 PSI for more consistent and efficient nailing
- Compact and lightweight high pressure design is 25% lighter than other pneumatic concrete nailers
- Requires Makita or PowerLite high-pressure system components including compressor, hoses, and fittings
- Magnesium body with one piece drive blade of hardened steel
Air Locker CN64A3K 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer Kit
- Shoots 14-gauge T-nails from 5/8'' to 2-1/2'' long | Hardened driver | Convenient side-load magazine | Rubber hand grip for added comfort | Heavy-duty lightweight aluminum body | Adjustable exhaust | Soft grip handle reduces fatigue
- Touch-strike security system is safe for the operator | Available with either sequential and contact fire trigger | Quick-release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams | Rubber can protect the surface of the gun when the gun fall | Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-100 PSI | Air Inlet: 1/4" | Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter | Fastener Type: T-Nails (both hardened & galvanized) | Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Includes: Concrete T-Nailer | Cardboard Box | 5/8", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" concrete T-Nails each of 1000 per pack
- Applications: Wood to concrete & masonry furring | Plywood to concrete nailing | Light gauge steel drywall track to concrete | Wire lath to masonry | Steel banding to wood | Wood to light gauge steel (up to 3/16") | Decking | Fencing | Sub flooring | General construction
Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer, 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch T Nails, Pneumatic T Nail Gun for Furring Strips and Concrete Nailing
- 【Heavy Duty & Durable】This industrial heavy-duty concrete T nailer with die-cast aluminum housing makes the entire gun lighter and durable
- 【Avoid Accidental Shooting】The thickened safety frame on both sides as the contact safety mechanism, will not shoot when not nail on the working surface, aims to prevent accidental firing and keep safe
- 【Quick Reloading & Large Capacity】Smooth and the well-treated magazine is for easy and quick loading by pressing the latch. The capacity is up to 100 pcs which allows you to work in persistence to reduce the interruption caused by reloading
- 【Friendly to the Users】Oversize handle provides more comfort and control. The front exhaust keeps the dust and oil away from your face. The nails reload visual window shows the remained nails to remind the operator to reload
- 【Longer Fasteners Acceptable & Wide Applications】Drives 14 gauge collated concrete T nails from 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch length. Great Tool for truss building, construction framing, furring strips, decking, and concrete nailing
Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Pneumatic Concrete Nail Gun with Safety Lock, 3/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Length Air Power Concrete T Nailer Heavy Duty Brad Nailer for Packaging, Woodworking, Concrete Steel Nail
- ◀ Build to Last ▶ Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing, Wear resistant aluminum alloy magazine, Stronger firing pin, Powerful cylinder and Quenching-treated tungsten steel muzzle provide less recoil and longer serve life
- ◀ Safety Lock ▶ Safety lock ensures the trigger unable to pull when locked to prevent accidental firing and guarantees safe operation
- ◀ Magnetic Nose & Quick Loading ▶ Magnetic nose maximizes productivity by taking the nails without touching by hands; Side-loading magazine with tail-latch release design offers quick loading & replenishing
- ◀ Versatile Application ▶ Great for woodworking, crafts, furniture, decoration, ceiling, subflooring, carpentry, packaging, decking, concrete, etc
- ◀ Nails Range ▶ Accepts 14 Gauge 3/4” to 1-1/2”(18-38mm) Length Concrete T Nails
BOSTITCH MIII812CNCT 9/16-Inch to 2-1/4-Inch Industrial Concrete Nailer
- Makes fastening of wood furring strips to concrete fast and easy
- One-hand operation for ease of use; high-capacity magazine reduces reload time
- Aluminum housing for job site durability
- High speed pneumatic power increases productivity over other fastening methods
- 7-Year warranty
Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Pneumatic Concrete T Nailer Kit with 400 PCS Nails, 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Leg Length Air Power Concrete Nail Gun Brad Nailer Gun for Woodworking, Furniture
- Die-cast aluminum body with tungsten steel muzzle after high quenching treatment provide higher hardness and longer service life
- Both sides of the muzzle are equipped with thickened safety frames to prevent accidental injuries and keep safe when not working
- Side-loading magazine with tail-latch designed for easy & quick opening. Capacity-visible magazine for observing capacity of nails and replenishing in time
- Perfect for heavy-duty works, decking, windows & doors, truss building, construction framing, concrete nailing, woodworking, etc
- Drives 6.7mm Head Diameter, 1” to 2-1/2”(25-64mm) Length Concrete T Nails **PACKAGE COMES WITH 400 PCS 3/4-INCH(18MM) CONCRETE NAILS**
After seeing the best Concrete Nailer 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Concrete Nailer 2022
These are the new Concrete Nailer releases available. Will the best Concrete Nailer 2022 be among them?
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.