On this page, we shall show the most important info on concrete gun nailer. Making the right choice when seeking to buy a concrete gun nailer is not easy, so we hope that you will make use of this information to make a informed decision.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best concrete gun nailer to buy?
- 2 Best Concrete Gun Nailer Reviews
- 3 Offers and Discounts
- 4 Cheap Concrete Gun Nailer
- 5 Buy Concrete Gun Nailer Online
- 5.1 Makita AN613 Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer
- 5.2 AIR LOCKER CN64A3 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer
- 5.3 Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3" Single Pin Concrete Nailer with Case
- 5.4 Freeman PCTN64 14 Gauge 2-1/2 in. Heavy Duty Concrete"T" Nailer
- 5.5 Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer, 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch T Nails, Pneumatic T Nail Gun for Furring Strips and Concrete Nailing
- 5.6 ST64 14 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Nailer Pneumatic T Nailer Concrete Nailer Concrete T-Nailer
- 5.7 Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Pneumatic Concrete T Nailer Kit with 400 PCS Nails, 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Leg Length Air Power Concrete Nail Gun Brad Nailer Gun for Woodworking, Furniture
- 5.8 Air Locker CN64A3K 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer Kit
- 5.9 Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Pneumatic Concrete Nail Gun with Safety Lock, 3/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Length Air Power Concrete T Nailer Heavy Duty Brad Nailer for Packaging, Woodworking, Concrete Steel Nail
- 5.10 ITW Brands 40066 .22 Caliber Trigger Shot Tool
- 6 Best Concrete Gun Nailer 2022
What is the best concrete gun nailer to buy?
This is basically the top rated selected item of other customers getting items related to concrete gun nailer. For additional choices, take a look at our recomendations of Concrete Gun Nailer or use the search box.
You will know what other clients have to mention about getting concrete gun nailer and just how it worked well to them. If you wish to discover what other folks have to say about concrete gun nailer, read on this informative article.
Best Concrete Gun Nailer Reviews
We certainly have chosen some useful video reviews which can help you find out more about concrete gun nailer.
Click the upper right icon to get mmany more video suggestions.
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Concrete Gun Nailer, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers now, bookmark this page and come back soon. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap Concrete Gun Nailer
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Concrete Gun Nailer Online
Makita AN613 Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer
- efficient motor & trigger design offers leading fastening performance
- “tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options
- drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience
- smooth nose tip prevents scratching
- Power source type: Corded Electric
AIR LOCKER CN64A3 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI
- Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
Freeman PSSCP Pneumatic 3" Single Pin Concrete Nailer with Case
- Nailed It: This single pin concrete nailer is a safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. It shoots single pins from 3/4" to 3" without needing to pre-drill holes.
- Pro Design: Featuring a magnesium body with one piece drive blade of hardened steel, this nailer is ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs. It's 10 times faster than powder-actuated systems.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and DeWalt.
Freeman PCTN64 14 Gauge 2-1/2 in. Heavy Duty Concrete"T" Nailer
- Drives 14-Gauge collated concrete "T" nails from 5/8" – 2- ½" in length
- Ideal for furring strips, lathe to masonry, plywood to concrete, subflooring, steel banding
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust, reload indicator, dual spring magazine and trigger safety lock to prevent accidental firing
- Die cast aluminum body, anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder for durability
- Density of concrete varies according to age, newer concrete being more penetrable, therefore age may dictate the depth a nail will drive through the concrete
Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer, 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch T Nails, Pneumatic T Nail Gun for Furring Strips and Concrete Nailing
- 【Heavy Duty & Durable】This industrial heavy-duty concrete T nailer with die-cast aluminum housing makes the entire gun lighter and durable
- 【Avoid Accidental Shooting】The thickened safety frame on both sides as the contact safety mechanism, will not shoot when not nail on the working surface, aims to prevent accidental firing and keep safe
- 【Quick Reloading & Large Capacity】Smooth and the well-treated magazine is for easy and quick loading by pressing the latch. The capacity is up to 100 pcs which allows you to work in persistence to reduce the interruption caused by reloading
- 【Friendly to the Users】Oversize handle provides more comfort and control. The front exhaust keeps the dust and oil away from your face. The nails reload visual window shows the remained nails to remind the operator to reload
- 【Longer Fasteners Acceptable & Wide Applications】Drives 14 gauge collated concrete T nails from 1 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch length. Great Tool for truss building, construction framing, furring strips, decking, and concrete nailing
ST64 14 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Nailer Pneumatic T Nailer Concrete Nailer Concrete T-Nailer
- 【Heavy Duty & Intensified Power】Inner cylinder provides strong power to nail into the wood or concrete. The gun body is designed in durable aluminum casting housing with well-balanced, makes it wider used in heavy-duty projects
- 【Safe Nailing & No Jamming】Install a thicked safety frame on both sides as the touch-strike security system. The nailer does not work when leaving the contact surface, to prevent accidental firing and injury during operation. High precision muzzle treated in quenching has a long service life and fewer jamming
- 【Considerable Design】Front exhaust keeps the oil and dust away. The sensitive trigger allows you to press with no stress. The high capacity oxidized magazine can load 50 pcs concrete nails one time, improve your efficiency and reduce reloading frequency
- 【Acceptable Nails Specification】Drives 14 gauge collated concrete T nails from 3/4 inch to 2-1/2 inch length
- 【Diverse Applications】Used in furring strips, block wall attaching, cement block and other concrete nailings
Woodpecker ST64 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Pneumatic Concrete T Nailer Kit with 400 PCS Nails, 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Leg Length Air Power Concrete Nail Gun Brad Nailer Gun for Woodworking, Furniture
- Die-cast aluminum body with tungsten steel muzzle after high quenching treatment provide higher hardness and longer service life
- Both sides of the muzzle are equipped with thickened safety frames to prevent accidental injuries and keep safe when not working
- Side-loading magazine with tail-latch designed for easy & quick opening. Capacity-visible magazine for observing capacity of nails and replenishing in time
- Perfect for heavy-duty works, decking, windows & doors, truss building, construction framing, concrete nailing, woodworking, etc
- Drives 6.7mm Head Diameter, 1” to 2-1/2”(25-64mm) Length Concrete T Nails **PACKAGE COMES WITH 400 PCS 3/4-INCH(18MM) CONCRETE NAILS**
Air Locker CN64A3K 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer Kit
- Shoots 14-gauge T-nails from 5/8'' to 2-1/2'' long | Hardened driver | Convenient side-load magazine | Rubber hand grip for added comfort | Heavy-duty lightweight aluminum body | Adjustable exhaust | Soft grip handle reduces fatigue
- Touch-strike security system is safe for the operator | Available with either sequential and contact fire trigger | Quick-release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams | Rubber can protect the surface of the gun when the gun fall | Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 80-100 PSI | Air Inlet: 1/4" | Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter | Fastener Type: T-Nails (both hardened & galvanized) | Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Includes: Concrete T-Nailer | Cardboard Box | 5/8", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" concrete T-Nails each of 1000 per pack
- Applications: Wood to concrete & masonry furring | Plywood to concrete nailing | Light gauge steel drywall track to concrete | Wire lath to masonry | Steel banding to wood | Wood to light gauge steel (up to 3/16") | Decking | Fencing | Sub flooring | General construction
Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Pneumatic Concrete Nail Gun with Safety Lock, 3/4-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Length Air Power Concrete T Nailer Heavy Duty Brad Nailer for Packaging, Woodworking, Concrete Steel Nail
- ◀ Build to Last ▶ Lightweight die-cast aluminum housing, Wear resistant aluminum alloy magazine, Stronger firing pin, Powerful cylinder and Quenching-treated tungsten steel muzzle provide less recoil and longer serve life
- ◀ Safety Lock ▶ Safety lock ensures the trigger unable to pull when locked to prevent accidental firing and guarantees safe operation
- ◀ Magnetic Nose & Quick Loading ▶ Magnetic nose maximizes productivity by taking the nails without touching by hands; Side-loading magazine with tail-latch release design offers quick loading & replenishing
- ◀ Versatile Application ▶ Great for woodworking, crafts, furniture, decoration, ceiling, subflooring, carpentry, packaging, decking, concrete, etc
- ◀ Nails Range ▶ Accepts 14 Gauge 3/4” to 1-1/2”(18-38mm) Length Concrete T Nails
ITW Brands 40066 .22 Caliber Trigger Shot Tool
- Use for fastening to concrete
- Use for fastening to masonry
- Use for fastening to steel
After seeing the best Concrete Gun Nailer 2021 lets look into the future:
Best Concrete Gun Nailer 2022
These are the new Concrete Gun Nailer releases available. Will the best Concrete Gun Nailer 2022 be among them?
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.